We invite you to use our extensive knowledge about the Manta Rays in Kona, Hawaii, when you make your reservation for this “Once in a Lifetime Experience".
We continuously monitor both Manta Ray locations on the island and the boats that service them. We are familiar with virtually all boat operators in town. We have well-established business relations with most of them. James and Martina Wing are operating as “The Eyes in the Sky” and we have all the “intel” of where and which Manta Rays show up at the two dive sites, 365 days of the year.
During your online reservation, we will help you make well-informed decisions about what boat to go out on to insure your Manta Ray Experience is the best it can be.
Your preferences might be:
- Do you want to snorkel or scuba dive?
- Do you like small, medium size or bigger boats?
- Do you have a preference about the type of boat: hard- or soft bottom (Zodiac)?
- Do you like short or long boat rides?
- Are you looking for a family-oriented boat?
- For snorkelers: Do you want a lifeguard/swim guide with you at all times?
(For divers: You always have a Divemaster guiding you)
E-mail us with any questions you might have. We pride ourselves on responding quickly to all inquiries: email@example.com
What sets us apart are our credentials, our commitment to service, our sincere love for what we do and this is complemented by 35+ years of combined experience.